Step 1: Fill up the order form here.
Step 2: Wait for an email from us regarding payment (usually sent within 24-72 hours after you submitted the order form).
Step 3: Make payment before preorder deadline (stated on homepage) and reply via email with relevant details (transaction date, transaction amount, ibanking nick (if applicable), no reference number is required.)
Step 4: A confirmation email regarding payment received will be sent to you.
Step 5: Double check your orders on the order & payment status page. Any errors or incorrect information, please inform us asap. (We may not update it immediately however if anything is incorrect for more than a day, please inform us).
Take note of the following details:
- Orders will only be made after payment is in.
- Items will take about 1-2.5 weeks to arrive. Please avoid asking us when the items will arrived.
- Updates will be posted on twitter regarding items arrival and thereafter updated in the order & payment status page. After which, an email regarding collection will be sent via email to you.
- POSB Transfer / I-Banking
- Cash Deposit (either through the bank or the cash acceptance machine, strictly no coin deposit machine)
- PayPal (An invoice will be issued to ensure that we are not liable for any PayPal transaction fees)
COLLECTION OF ITEMS
- For faster updates of arrival of items, follow us on twitter @madewblue_
- Collection methods will be via meet-up (Cityhall/Clementi/Jelapang/ Choa Chu Kang) or postage (Registered/Normal/Courier).
- Overseas customers can opt for registered airmail or normal airmail.
- If you are unable to attend the meet up at the last minute, please inform us at least 2 hours before the meet up time. Otherwise, your item/order will be confiscated.
- Please collect all items within 3 months from the 1st collection email.
- Contact numbers will be given to you after confirmation of meet-up.
- Please do not circulate our numbers to other, please respect our privacy.
- We only collect postage fees after items have arrived hence a 2nd payment is needed if you’re opting for postage (applicable to both local & overseas customers).
- We will not be held responsible for any lost mail via normal mail, as it is untraceable.
- Registered postage is highly recommended, as you are able to track the items.
- Postage prices includes material fees.
- Posters will be sent in poster tubes unless you opt for it to be folded.